It's the Little Things

It’s the Little Things….


There is an old expression that it's the little things that count. That was demonstrated today at #SoWhatElse, the food rescue bank where I volunteer.


A lady came in with her darling little 3 year old daughter. The little girl had a bow in her hair and a little purple purse. I checked in their appointment and gave them a cart full of food.


The mom said thank you. As they were walking to the door to leave, the little girl told her mom to wait. She fished around in her purse and came running back with a big grin on her face. She proudly handed me her 15¢ donation. She brought tears to my eyes. I shared her donation with everyone working here. 


The little girl and her little donation made a BIG beautiful impact on #SoWhatElse today!!

All donations are tax deductible and greatly appreciated. Click the link below if you would like to donate.

https://linktr.ee/sowhatelsedonates

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping While on Furlough

Advantages of Volunteering

Give and Ye Shall Receive